Sunday, 14 February 2010

Love Like A Sunset

Not really fashion related, but I love these things and they make me happy they do.
Photobucket
*Art By Cicely*
Photobucket
*New Shoes*
Photobucket
*Café Thorntons (yum)*
Photobucket
*Starbucks (double yum)*
Photobucket
*Grace dressed as a banana*
Photobucket
*My chipped nails matching my strawberry and raspberry herbal infusion*
Photobucket
*Elle and Gingerbread Men*
Photobucket
*A random cards my mum sends*

On Tuesday we are going out in fancy dress for my friend Mitch's birthday. My plan = Madonna/ Desperately Seeking Susan, This makes me nerdishly happy!
What little things make you smile?

Hope you all had a lovely valentines day. I spent mine with my mother, walking around Liverpool, eating in Wagamamma's, which I am sure the Boy is highly relieved about, as it got him off the hook.
Sally
X

6 comments:

emily kendall said...

haha, gotta love people dressed up as bananas. ;)

Winnie said...

I love all these random photos! Definitely feeling the happy vibes!

Phoebe Rose said...

I love all these pics, especially the first, how cute!!

http://flowergirlfashion.blogpsot.com

Is This Real Life? said...

great post the shoes look very pretty!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Sew Inspired said...

Those blue heels are BAD. "Not BAD meaning BAD but BAD meaning good!"