Monday 11 May 2009

You never told me what it was that made you strong and what it was that made you weak.

I have just realised I have not posted in over a month. The main reason for this, I suppose, is because, annoyingly, I have been somewhat uninspired by my wardrobe. I don't know why, sometimes it happens and its a pain. Pamela and Miss A cleared out their wardrobes a little and were kind enough to give me some clothes on extended loan. They are fantastic friends, the clothes not being the main reason of course! Anyway I feel I am emerging from my "rut", which is nice.
Also I went shopping for the first time since before christmas. I have been to charity shops but I have not dedicated a whole day to shopping in a while. I got some super skinny jeans, which I feel were essential, if I were going to buy these:
(I did buy them! lucky I have little feet or I would look slightly on the clown side)
I am rambling, I shall stop.
Today I wore this.
Shorts- Topshop
Tights- Primark and M&S
Top- H&M but really its Pamela's!

Wendy-May
x







7 comments:

Cicely said...

We continue to look like we're obsessed with shoes and now also that we have schizophrenic legs. lovely.

Tori said...

Now I feel like i saw you today! lovely.
Haha i didn't even realise that Susan had ended her comment on lovely, we need to be less lovely-ish.

chalortte said...

OMG i love your tights ! This is a really great idea

Is This Real Life? said...

ohh I love your shoes they are sooo pretty and purple!
Wicked tights too!

isthisreallife2.blogspot.com

Teenage (ariel) Dirtbag said...

cute!

www.glossybossy.blogspot.com

Janelle Erika said...

ohh i adore those purple shoes! wicked in every way

kimee said...

love loveeee ♥