Thursday 17 December 2009

There's a Possibility it Wouldn't Show.

My wardrobe looks like it just exploded, my chair just broke under the weight of my overflowing suitcase and I've yet to start on the shoes and coats, and my head feels a bit funny, possibly due to a messy end to last night... oh, I love Christmas!
I have had an amazing week, existing in pre-Christmas limbo, cooking roast dinners for ten (never attempt this) and shopping for presents... and myself! With Christmas comes parties, and excuses to drink and dance in an otherwise unacceptable excess. My University's ball was one such extravagance, held in the Rivoli ballroom... an amazing building you would not expect to find in South East London!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Even though I've been having an amazing time, I can't wait to get home and have heating and see my friends, and do something!

Photobucket
Photobucket

A

5 comments:

Ties said...

I really like the first look!

Eloise said...

Same, the first dress is really nice

Penny Lane said...

I enjoyed the second the most, especially the flowered jacket. And your week sounds like crazy, and also really fun.
Marry Christmas,

PL ♥

womens wear said...

Nice pics! Loving the outfits!

Winnie said...

Wow the venue looks amazing, looks like you had a lot of fun that night! Happy Christmas!