Tuesday 20 January 2009

'God is Universal'

Don't really believe in God or anything but if there is a force out there would it please make these trousers exist thank you. Bleach and studs! Think how many people you would make happy with one pair of trousers.


Topshop has been known to be a bit cheeky and show one of a kind designs that never get to the shops in their adverts but my God let not this be the case! These are excellent, no? These and the union jack skirt. Super. Quite like the chaise-longue aswell.
Big changes this weekend hopefully, bit of a blog identity crisis. Any ideas to improve?

9 comments:

lynne said...

i agree, fabulous pants. i smirked when i read the first sentence, fine writing!

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

oh no i hope you don't get left for dead for your future purchases! pray they be alive!

and CURSE you for living 20 mins away from the topshop! jealous jealous i am.

thanks for your lovely comment :)

xxx LM

e. jay said...

I've never been a fan of bleached anything, even in the 90's, but these are surprisingly hot! For your sake, I hope they are not just the draw-in (that piece of clothing that brings you to the shop but is never there, so you buy a bunch of other things to compensate...or is that just me?). And for my sake, I hope they're around when I get to London in the spring!

And thanks a million for your suggestions. I informed my best friend and we will be mapping out our shopping days in LDN soon. :) So excited!

Sharon S said...

Hi there-I love this trend, I hope to get an item for summer! Hope you get some great plans for your blog, it does get hard keeping up the inspiration sometimes!!

jessica said...

omg i looove those jeans .
they're incredible .


x

Winnie said...

yes bleached out skinnies and studs? Sound perfect. I'm sure you'll work through your blog crisis!

LJ said...

those jeans...gasm.
xx-LJ from SOS!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

if you want something fresh, just change your layout I use to do it all the time.
Those pants are wild;)

LDF said...

I think you could make those pants somehow.