Thursday 29 May 2008

Colour and the city.

One of the best films I have seen in a while! I was worried that it would be over rated and be disappointing. I know it sounds silly but it has everything you could want from a film. I don't want to give anything away in case you are wanting to go see it, but the three of us were so in awe of Carrie's wardrobe we got a tad emotional. Also I don't think I have laughed that much in the cinema before. However some of the puns are over used in my eyes and a bit cheesey. But I can live with that.
If you love sex and the city, I highly recommend you see it. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

On another note! The other Saturday Pammy and I went to a friends for a picnic of sorts, Susan was unable to make it due to family arrangements. It was fun despite the high winds and beng hit on the head by the back of a deck chair. I be in the blue tights, Pammy be in the purple!And yes those are water guns in our hands. Then we travelled to another friends for a bit of Eurovision joy! O I do love the cheesey music and the politics of it all! Next year I may even have a Eurovision party, who knows...
x

1 comment:

yiqin; said...

I love Sex& the City! My most favourite show ever! Whenever I am down, I watch it & I feel better immediately!