Aha! We have been tagged, not once but twice. We're so unorganized that we've only just got round to the tagging bonanza. We were tagged, very kindly, by e.jay at AmalgaMade and Diamond Canopy
So here's the rules Kids:
Create a link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules for this game on your blog.
Tell 6 unimportant things/(bad) habits (unspectacular quirks) about you.
After answering the questions tag six other people and link them in your blog.
Tell the people you've tagged about it in their own blogs.
Because we are a triangle, we will only tell you 2 each and tag 5 between us, otherwise we'll be here all the livelong day. And that's not what you want.
1. I don't like odd numbers. The volume on the T.V or on the radio has to be an even number, I don't know why it just has to be.
2. When I was 7 i broke my leg when I fell off the monkey bars. I was in hospital for 2 months and haven't been on the dreadful things since.
3. I like words. I fixate on certain ones for ages, and use them to annoying degrees, at the moment I keep calling everyone 'kids' and putting Mc in front of everything (as seen in this post title) I eventually begin to hate myself for doing it and stop.
4. I fall down. Rather a bit. Particular highlights include: a slow motion fall at a funeral, swinging around a lamp post when trying to keep my balance and slipping on ice when getting out of the car and lying there for about a minute, right in front of school.
5. I have abnormally large ears, particularly the lobe. I have been called Dumbo in the past and so refuse to watch the darned film.
6. My family owns a bakery, so I gets free cake, buns and bread!
Henceforth, we tag:
Kool Thing of Softcore Jukebox
Parmaviolet of Anonymous Nonsense
Any available people at a Side Order of Style
Katie at Sugarplum Ragdoll
Kirsty at Kirsty Loves
If you have already been tagged or just plain can't be arsed, we won't hold it against you. Just let it be known we like what you do.