Friday 22 February 2008

A bit of a YSL angle...


We all know it, most of us love it. There's a new load out but this was the original. I'm building it up too much, and Kate looks more than a little disturbed I personally think. Just because I'm all about the narcissism (this is odd because in normal life I hate having my photo taken, this is why you will rarely or never see my face here) I decided to make today's outfit post a little different. I need to be more adventurous. I think the mirror frame ties in nicely with the spring trend for florals. I just remembered I have a giant window..... One day I will photo Pam through it, in the real YSL style, see what happens...
It was chilly enough to freeze your barnacles today. I'm not entirely sure what I mean by that but anyway by golly it was cold. I braved tights like the fool I am but in time honoured tradition I layered up. I also wore my lovely Topshop military coat which I DID NOT get it the sale in which it was reduced to HALF frickin PRICE. Whenever I spend more than usual it goes horribly wrong, I lost a metallic bomber jacket from Topshop in Primark just before Christmas. £30 it was. This is why I like my bargains.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The photos are really cool, do more like that! And I got myself a navy bandage skirt today. I like how you wore your's.