Saturday 22 March 2008

AbbaMania!

I cannot wait for the film release of Mamma Mia! this july. I saw the advert for it when we went to see Sweeney Todd and oh how i excited i am. It's got an amazing cast including Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth.
I love musicals. The oufitry is always so outrageous and flamboyant, not particulary nice though. (for example the top on the right of the picture, i couldn't tell you what's going on there.) Musicals are upbeat, not so much Sweeney Todd, and how i love to sing-a-along (you're very lucky you don't have to listen to me, i wasn't exactly blessed with a beautiful voice).
I am very excited especially as Dominic Cooper will be playing the Bridegroom. He's in Starter for 10 and History Boys. There's something about him that i like, i really hope he sings in the film t'would be amusing.
I love a bit of cheesiness i do. Susan says i ' have no shame'. She's probably right. Because i also love Abba's music. I said in my profile that i like any music i can dance to and Abba are the rulers of the dancefloors. As much as i love their music, i can't say much for their outfit choices. Regularly sporting all matching costumes, i can't say i'm a fan of that look. In fact i hate to match, especially with other people, unless it's fancy dress and your going as Abba, it should not be allowed.

Oh my there were some disasters.

2 comments:

Cicely said...

You have no shame. Let it be known I in no way endorse this.

Teresa said...

I also love how Amanda Seyfried from Mean Girls plays the main character. Can't wait...