Tuesday 4 March 2008

Die Heutige Outfit

Ahhh wrinkly hand, sorry! My outfit today was a bit of a risky one, with the weather and all it was very short, but i just couldn't resist. I really love this dress, the floral part of the outfit, although i have to confess it's not mine it's my sister's. What's her's is mine I like to think. It's a shirt dress actually from Primark ages ago and in a size too small for me, so i remedied this by wearing a t-shirt over the top. The top is from Zara, Tights are Oasis, Boots are my Mum's from the 80's and the grey sleeve is part of a plain t-shirt from Primark.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's "DAS heutige Outfit" but wow you know German?

anna. said...

yup, i wore it out.
my teacher looked at me and sais "what are u a hippie now?" i ignored her, lol.

Wendy said...

The floral pattern is really sweet, cute outfit!