Saturday 15 March 2008

It's like a cake in the form of a skirt.

I seriously had heart palpitations when I saw this. I really want a mid-calf or knee length white tutu and during my ebay search I came across this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Net-Underskirt-very-Burlesque-Dita-medium_W0QQitemZ250223661407QQihZ015QQcategoryZ38566QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem



I'm thinking that at this moment this is the most perfect skirt in existence in the world.

I think the sex and the city opening credits had a profound effect on everyone with even a remote interest in fashion. I want to wear it with a band tshirt and lots of jewellery. It reminds me of an ellegirl photoshoot with ballerina's. I did love that magazine, one day it just disappeared. Bad times.

9 comments:

Kool Thing said...

Oh, I love it! That's so pretty! And would look awesome with a darkthrone t-shirt or something gnarly like that! Good find!

PS: The crazy thing about the Ray Caesar paintings is that they are painted digitally. That's wild, right?! I think the one of the lady with cat must be based on the famous MA portrait. It's just so similar.

Caroline said...

it reminds me of that too! perfect for a fun photoshoot. thank you for the compliment! keep checkin back for some fun photos soon :)

TheClocktowerForest said...

Your corset a re posts back is fabulous. She looks like Joan of Arc with a touch of tough glam.

e. jay said...

So gorge, I am in love! I am definitely seeing my long black tee and some flats or studded ankle boots! Do they ship to the US? R u bidding? I sound like a nut, don't I?

e. jay said...

*are you bidding?* I am such a geek with the text speak, I try to avoid it lately.

Sparky said...

omgg it is beautiful!!!

saray said...

ohh i love that dress..
and the outfit you described sound amazing!

i can really do look like that skirt from sex and the city.

Sheryl W said...

it really is a pretty skirt! just the right color combination!

Wendy said...

I feel like one can really wear this and frolick in a field of grass!